My life as a blog

Welcome to my blog.

I've read enough blogs and been pestering other bloggers about their habits so I guess it's about time that I made some sort of contribution!

I won't be blogging about what I do for a living (lecturing), but I may do from time to time.

What I hope to do with this blog is to write about all the other blogs (on work) that I've found and currently trying to do some research on. However, I won't be commenting on any private discussions with these bloggers.

I also intend to put some stuff on about work in general, i.e. the sort of stuff that is important yet rarely gets any or much attention in the news.

First off is an article on British managers. The article suggests they are the worst for communicating with their subordinates in Europe. Discuss...

UK MANAGERS WORST IN EUROPE FOR STAFF COMMUNICATIONS - PERSONNEL TODAY

James

PS strange to find out that the spellchecker that comes with blogger.com doesn't recognise the word 'blog'

No comments: