Blog unsuspended!

My plan to have three blogs has backfired. It seemed like a good idea at the time, but I'm going back to the original format. For one thing keeping 3 blogs is too much hardwork and not having much of idea of what to do when things don't go to plan is also frustrating to say the least.

So, it's back to the original format until I can get something sorted out, which will be a while. Here are 9 more work-related blogs to be going on with...

The rhyme of my life - waitressing put in poetry!
The corporate peon - corporate slave
I work for a gangster - employee of a small time gangster no less!
Winkyshock, inc. - office talk
Adventures of the Masked Waiter - works in a Chinese restaurant
Blog of a math teacher - Does what it says on the tin!
Disgruntled bookseller - sells book and obviously doesn't like it very much
IT debacle - An IT worker and her daily observations
U caught me thinking - special education teacher

No comments: