Preliminary research findings on work-related blogs

Anyone who has been keeping an eye on my blog since it started in April 2005 should know that I've also been researching work-related blogs as well as providing commentary on a range of work-related news. I'm please to announce that some of my preliminary findings and insights into work-related blogs have been made available from my employer's research webpage - Heriot-Watt University. The paper is entitled "Straight from the horses mouth: Exploring and evaluating blogging as an emerging medium for sharing images of work" and can be downloaded here.

As these are preliminary findings and open for discussion, I would of course appreciate feedback on what I've written. However, please note that I do not wish to have my paper cited without my permission (this does not include brief references on blogs). The following guidelines explain why this is the case.

1 comment:

Spike said...

Interesting and balanced. Looking forward to your final findings.