Back to the article itself. A very quick summary of the article suggests:
1) a variety of personality traits are required in a post-Fordist working environment
2) office gossip is good because it can relieve workplace stress
3) employees with mood swings may be "using them to act as a switch between active and subconscious thought, helping to trigger new ideas"
4) lazy people are really creative and those who work non-stop are less creative
6) arrogance is linked to better decision-making ability