Would you "out" a work blogger?

This is the dilemma set out in "Work ethics" - a feature of The Guardian's Saturday Work supplement.

More details:

I've discovered an 'anonymous' work blog which I'm sure is all about our office.

Events match up uncannily and while no one's identified, people have been given recognisably rude nicknames.

I'm pretty sure I know who's behind it, but I haven't made it public yet.

How should I handle this?

If you know what you would do, click on this link and leave a comment or email the editor.

3 comments:

reet said...

very informative site....
  Work From Home India

gih said...

Blogging is a nice way to express one's feelings, thoughts, etc thru internet or web.

Unknown said...

Form Filling Job
================
http://virtualofficejob.com/form_filling_job.php