Blog show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival

That's me off for a few days - I'm off to Orkney in case anyone is wondering!

When I'm back I hope to take in a particularly apt show at the Edinburgh Fringe Festival.

The show is called Bloggers - Real Internet diaries.

It's supposed to be about:

"In bedrooms, boardrooms and cafes, Britain’s bloggers pour out their hearts on-line. Thousands of new blogs are created every day. Most aren't worth your attention. These are… An agoraphobic sex chat-line operator. A nymphomaniac mum of three. A predatory queen… Writer-director Oliver Mann has sifted through hundreds of blogs to compile the most darkly comic, engaging personal diaries into a rapidly-paced play. Like other hit ‘verbatim theatre’ shows (The Vagina Monologues, The Exonerated, My Name Is Rachel Corrie), all the material used to in the play is 100% real… You never really know someone until you've seen their diary."

It appears to be worth a look and I hope to learn something from it. Check for ticket availability here if the show appeals to you.

No comments: